Improve your speed, agility, strength, hand-eye coordination and much more with Body-Solid’s GBR10 Ball Rebounder.
The GBR10 adds variety to strength and cardio workouts with a number of tossing exercises that work muscles in innovative ways. Coupled with the adjustable 30 to 60 degree angle, the GBR10 ensures a wide diversity of exercise possibilities.
Whether training for increased strength, sports performance or rehabilitation — the GBR10 offers a safe and consistent solo workout for the upper body, core and more.
Four stabilization posts ensure the GBR10 stays in place even under the most strenuous of workouts while in-unit medicine ball storage keeps workout spaces clean and organized. The GBR10 also covers springs with fabric guaranteeing a longer life on your medicine balls.
Perfect for functional/cross training, circuits, sports and rehab, the GBR10 is an ideal tool to add variety, speed and explosiveness to any workout program.
- Add variety to strength and cardio workouts
- Perfect for functional/cross training, circuits, sports performance or rehabilitation
- Adjustable 30 to 60 degree angle
- Perform medicine ball workouts without a partner
- Four stabilization posts
- In-unit medicine ball storage
- Dimensions: 54.6” L x 46.8” W x 37.6” H
- Product Weight: 43.4 lbs
- Body-Solid light commercial rating
- Body-Solid in-home lifetime warranty
|Assembled Weight:||43lb / 19.50kg|
|46.80in / 1,188.72mm||54.60in / 1,386.84mm||37.60in/955.04mm|