RUBBER GYM TILES
- Interlocking tiles create cushioned surface under gym equipment.
- 95% recycled rubber, absorbs impact and reduces noise.
- Each tile includes two removable edges.
- Textured surface improves traction.
- Measure total square feet necessary to calculate number of pieces needed.
- Not recommended for areas with extreme moisture.
- Will not stick to the floor in a hot and humid environment.
- Clean with hot water and mild detergent or non-butyl degreaser.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not saturate mat.
The Re-Vulcanized Advantage
Re-Vulcanization is the process of combining recycled rubber and specifically engineered ingredients together, then heating them in a pressurized mold for a set period. The combination of heat, pressure and engineered ingredients causes the rubber to bond together, leading to a product that is both safer and stronger. Unlike urethane-bonded rubber, where pieces of recycled rubber are bound together using an adhesive and low-pressure molds, re-vulcanization chemically bonds the pieces together. The resulting product is extremely durable and resistant to future deformation, under large amounts of stress and a wide range of environments.
LAY & PLAY
For a no hassle installation with minimal trimming or on-site cutting you can work with our sales and engineering team to create a custom cut to fit soution for your facility. Lay it down and go!
- Overall (Actual with tabs): 23 x 23"
- Interlocked: 22 1/2 x 22 1/2"