XM FITNESS Deluxe Squat Stands PAIR
- Two 36" Upright Posts
- 5" Chrome back plate to catch bar as lifter maneuvers back to stand
- Adjustable base for larger footprint adding more stability
- 2.5" mouth opening for bar support
- Safety spotters on each post can be adjusted accordingly
- Range of 36" to 72"
- Max Weight Capacity Recommended: 400 lbs
- Carton size/weight: 39" x 17.5" x 5.5" / 49 lbs
I have had these stands for a few months, using them 4-5 times a week. They're perfect for a budget gym setup. Spotter arms are nice for squats and for racking the bar for exercises such as barbell rows. They're a bit short for bench as it's hard to keep the bar over the spotter arms for the whole movement, however they will get the job done when you need them. The manufacturing quality is fair for the money, my only complaint is one of the stands is too tight, the silver part is hard to adjust. The other side is perfect. I recommend buying sand bags to place on the base to prevent the stands from tipping. Not something wrong with these stands themselves, just the nature of squat stands in general, they are not as sturdy as a full rack, of course.