Jones Machine - Freedom model
Our patented barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines only move vertically, not allowing for natural body movement. The Jones moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for unlimited, user-defined motion. Because the body’s natural movements can be utilized within the Jones, all free weight exercise can be performed. The Jones Freedom comes standard with our Economy Olympic bar with a starting weight of 35lbs and a capacity of 500lbs.
- Hooks and safety spotter travel with you
- Natural lift off and re-rack
- Can be locked for traditional Smith Machine exercises
- Includes Chin-Up Bar
At any point during an exercise the weight bar can be “racked” with a simple twist of the wrist. Adjustable safety spotters are included to add that extra measure of security.
Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, adjust the safety spotters to a safe position, add the desired weight, and lift!
The most affordable option in the BODYCRAFT Jones family without compromise.
- 500 lb. capacity Olympic Bar with starting weight of only 40 pounds.
- 20 Lockout positions for bar and safety spotters with 3 inch spacing.
- Commercial grade precision linear bearings for smooth action.
- Case-hardened, precision milled stainless steel guide rods
- Dark gray powder coat finish.
Floor Space: 49.7” L x 55" W x 83" H (Excluded Bar width).
User Space: 49.7” L x 84" W x 83" H (excludes area that may be required for an optional bench).
Brochures & Manuals