Bodycraft Elliptical ECT1000g
FULL COMMERCIAL, SELF-GENERATING ELLIPTICAL!
Over a decade of research and development has lead to the ultimate design in standing ellipticals. The engineering team spent vast amounts of time perfecting the most efficient and durable design, while virtually precisely replicating natural human gait and arm swing. From the moment you step onto the cushioned Comfort-Tek foot pads you will appreciate the precise engineering and ergonomics that ensure a comfortable workout. The machine moves the way your body moves.
- Green! No plug-in - You generate the power while exercising so, no need to plug it in. This allows for placement anywhere in any room. No messy cords.
- Touch Screen - The simple-to-use Full Color Touch Screen Display is there to guide you along the workout you desire. One touch leads to motivating preset programs, or your own preset user profiles.
- Built-In tablet / phone holder -Slides out of top of console, conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- Easy Access -Low step-on height. Less than stepping on a stair, the low entry point makes it easy to directly step up and go.
- Natural Stride Pedals - 1 inch off center pedals with 20.5" stride length feel natural, whether walking or running.
- Handlebars - Ergonomically engineered handlebars follow your natural motion.
- Power Save - Built-in power save mode with 3 minutes of Pause function
- Programs - Quick Start, Manual, Random, Interval, Hill Climb, Strength, Target HR, HR Interval, Fat Burn & Cardio
- Stride Length - 20.5"
- Display: TFT Full Color Touch Screen
- Console: 13 programs, including heart rate and 4 custom programs per user
- User Profiles: Profiles that save total workout distance/time and can be password enabled
- Electrical Requirements: None, Self-Generated with our new "Green" ComGen Generator for use in residential and commercial* applications
- Resistance: Eddy Current Green Brake with 30 Levels
- Stride: 20.5" Natural Stride
- Pedal Spacing: 3.5" with Comfort-tek Footpad
- Step-Up Height: Low 7.5" Step-up Height
- Bearings: All major pivots feature industrial precision sealed bearings
- Upper Body Handlebar: Ergonomically correct Multi-Grip position handlebar
- Flywheel: 20lb precision balanced, perimeter weighted
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Convenience: Built-in transport wheels, reading rack, extendable tablet holder and accessory/water bottle holder
- Assembled Dimensions/Weight: 68"L x 31.5"w x 63" H lbs. (Live Dims: 79"L x 26" x 68"h) 258 lbs.
- Boxed Dimensions/Weight: 70"x23"x31" 289 lbs.
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 10 years
- Labor - 2 years
- Commercial (Rated for Club use)
- Frame - 10 years
- Parts - 5 years
- Labor - 1 year
Brochures & Manuals
See More: Products available from Ellipticals