Regular price $24.99 Sale price
EXERCISE EQUIPMENT LUBRICANT
- SUPER LUBE Synthetic Grease is a Patented synthetic NLGI grade 2 heavy-duty, multipurpose lubricant. This product is highly recommended for fitness equipment where components make physical contact with one another. Applying Super Lube will not only make your equipment work much smoother but will also contribute to prolonging their wear.
Super Lube is dielectric, clean and food grade making it safe to use around children and pets. Will not evaporate like aerosol liquids and will not run. Will apply a clear and consistent coating onto your equipment.
NOTE: NOT intended for lubricating treadmill belts.
Take a clean rag or towel. Make sure it’s clean and lint free.
- Wipe down the guide rods or anything else that you would like to lubricate so all the dust, dirt, hairs are removed.
- Inspect the equipment. Are they smooth or are there scratches in the areas to lubricate? In the case of guide rods, if it is chrome plated, is the chrome peeling off)? If not, you may proceed with the lubrication of your equipment.
- Check if lubrication is necessary. Run your finger along the equipment and see if it’s slippery or if your finger ‘sticks’. If it doesn’t feel slippery (enough), it needs some lubrication.
- Apply the Super Lube directly on the equipment and rub it throughout the area with your fingers.
- You can monitor the lubrication frequently and reapply as needed.