Push Up Bars
- Sculpt and strengthen abs, pecs, triceps and upper arms
- Versatile design accommodates front, close and wide grips.
- Also accommodates reverse dips
- Handles are all foam covered for comfort and a secure grip
- The feet have capped ends to protect floors from scrapes
They're made of cheap plastic. That said, they hold up just fine and don't give me any reason to doubt they'll last. I'm only 145lbs, though. I'd maybe consider something more solid if you're a bigger guy approaching the 200lb mark. Not sure how they'd do there.