Machine design allows exercise of the Gastrocnemius and Soleus. Seated position loads the resistance through the hips as opposed to through the spine.Provides superior tibia isolation for rock climbers, runners, etc..
Users can either exercise legs independently or simultaneously when seated. Heel plate pivots with pad for biomechanical correctness. Pillow block bolts are not fully tightened to allow for smoothest rotation possible.
- Pillow block bearings for a smooth movement. Large thick padding for comfort
- Frame at slight angle to pivot, will not affect exercise.
- HD steel for a solid feel.
- 35" W x 15" D x 12" H. Uses Olympic weights
- Use either one leg standing or two feet seated.