- Pull-Up Station: Padded hand grips, Add definition to your biceps and forearms
- Push-Up Station: Padded hand grips, Work your biceps, shoulders and core
- Dip Station: Padded hand grips, Build your triceps, chest and shoulders
- Vertical Knee Raise (VKR) Station: Cushioned arm rests, Padded hand grips, Isolate your core to develop lean, sculpted abs
- Sewn Vinyl Cushions: Comfortable material, Durable, built to last
Weider Power Tower
- Work your entire upper body in 1 compact piece of high-quality equipment
- Target your core with the vertical knee raise station
- A pull-up station helps build lats, forearms, and biceps
- Use the push-up station at the base for a stronger chest and shoulders
Bring the Gym Home
What is it?
The Weider Power Tower is the perfect addition to your home gym. It includes a knee raise station, a multi-grip pull-up station, a dip station, and a push-up station.
Total Upper Body Training
With a variety of station and positions, you can strengthen your entire body. Target and tone your core, arms, shoulder, back, and chest for an overall stronger upper body.
Get more out of your push-up workout and develop stronger, more powerful chest and shoulder muscles. Enjoy the built-in push-up station that features molded handgrips for comfort and security.
Target Your Core
The vertical knee raise station is designed to target your midsection from all angles. Use it to develop not only abdominal muscles, but stronger obliques and hip flexors.
Activate Your Arms
Use your own bodyweight as resistance when using the versatile pull-up station to strengthen and define your forearms, biceps, and lats.