ENDURANCE TREADMILL T50 MEDICAL WALKING
Ramp & Orthopedic Walking Belt
Any user will find the T50 easy to access with its belt wide rear entry ramp and 17.75” x 51” orthopedic walking belt. The high torque motor has been tuned to meet the needs of today’s seniors and is capable of moving a load from 0.1 mph to 5 mph in 0.1 mph increments.
Full Length Hand Rails
While most other ‘walking’ treadmills feature ¼ to ½ length hand rails, the T50 goes the extra mile with full length hand rails, for both safety and support. Each rail is fully padded and is a full 2 inches thick thus adding an extra level of comfort.
Another limiting factor for most treadmills in this market is the size of the LED Display. Again, Endurance Cardio has answered the call with 3 Jumbo 1¾” big blue LED displays devoted to Time / Distance, Speed, and Heart Rate / Calories. All interface buttons are oversized and easy to use.
- Oversized LED displays and large user controls for clear readouts and flawless user inputs
- Contact Heart Rate ergonomically possitioned for balance and accurate monitoring of heart rate
- 1.25 HP motor, and a max user weight of 310 lbs.
- Oversized, heavily padded hand rails with extended and curved gripping area at entry for easier and safer access to walking surface.
- Low profile tread deck with rehab ramp for easy step up to walking surface.
- Dimensions: 53.5"H x 77"L x 29.5"W
See More: Products available from Treadmills