NordicTrack C1070 Pro Treadmill
Take your workouts to new destinations around the globe with the NordicTrack C1070 Pro treadmill. As you watch the scenery of your iFit® Coach workout on the 17.8 cm (7 in.) Smart HD touchscreen, the treadmill will automatically adjust its incline to match the local terrain. With the 10-percent incline and 19 km/h (12 mph) speed capabilities, you will burn more calories, build stamina, and tone your muscles. A durable, self-cooling 3.0 CHP DurX™ Commercial Plus motor is built with the power to last mile after mile. FlexSelect™ cushioning spans the deck, giving you the choice between a cushioned and a road-like running surface. Switch between the two and discover which is most comfortable for your joints. After your workout, use the SpaceSaver® design to fold up your treadmill deck for the ultimate storage space maximization.
*iFit Membership isn't included, sold separately.
- 3.0 CHP DurX™ Commercial Plus motor (see below for definition and tips on how to select the right treadmill)
- 17.8 cm (7 in.) Smart HD touchscreen
- 32 on-board workouts
- AutoBreeze™ workout fan
- iFit® ready*
- Live iFit POV content and classes
- SpaceSaver® design
- FlexSelect™ cushioning
- EKG grip pulse
- Integrated tablet holder
- Auxiliary music port
- 0 –19 km/h (0 – 12 mph) speed
- 0 – 10% incline
- 45.7 cm x 152.4 cm (18 in. x 60 in.) tread belt
- Weight capacity: 136.1 kg (300 lb.)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) Assembled: 144.8 cm x 86.4 cm x 193.0 cm (57 in. x 34 in. x 76 in.)
- Folded: 121.9 cm x 86.4 cm x 144.8 cm (48 in. x 34 in. x 57 in.)
- Weight: 88.5 kg (195 lb.)
- Frame and motor: 25 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labour: 1 year
Helpful tips and definitions for selecting the appropriate treadmill to suit your needs:
CHP (continuous horsepower): The maximum horsepower that the motor can produce while in continuous motion:
1.75 CHP or less: Recommended for 2 hours or less per week of jogging and/or running use, or unlimited walking use
2.0 to 2.5 CHP: Recommended for 3 to 5 hours per week of jogging and/or running use
3 CHP or more: Recommended for 5 or more hours per week of jogging and/or running use
Note: Users weighing more than 90.7 kg (200 lb.) may want to consider upgrading to the next higher CHP level depending on their needs.
*Access iFit® account from computer, tablet, or smartphone. Requires membership, sold separately. Trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. syncing iFit® account from tablet to machine currently on Android™ and iOS tablets only. Tablet not included.
- Continuous Horsepower (“CHP”) is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.
See More: Products available from Treadmills