ProForm Performance 800i Treadmill
Take the first step toward reaching your fitness goals with the Pro-Form® Performance 800i treadmill. Driven by a capable 3.0 continuous horsepower motor, the Performance 800i provides powerful and consistent energy day after day, mile after mile. Intensify your workout by raising your incline up to 12 percent or increasing your speed up to 19 km/h (12 mph). Use iFit® Coach to access Google Maps™ training routes, professional workouts, and automatic stats tracking./
*iFit Membership isn't included, sold separately.
- 3.0 CHP commercial plus motor (see below for definition and tips on how to select the right treadmill)
- iFit® Coach Ready™*
- iFit Racetrack
- 15.2 cm (6 in.) backlit display
- 32 on-board workouts
- Audio auxiliary port
- FlexSelect™ cushioning
- SpaceSaver® design with EasyLift™ assist
- CoolAire™ workout fan
- EKG grip pulse heart rate sensor with included wireless chest strap
- 50.8 cm x 152.4 cm (20 in. x 60 in.) tread belt
- 0 – 19 km/h (0 – 12 mph) Digital QuickSpeed® control
- 0 – 12% Digital Quick Incline™ control
- Weight capacity: 158.8 kg (350 lb.)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 203.2 cm x 91.4 cm x 144.8 cm (80 in. x 36 in. x 57 in.)
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 121.9 cm x 91.4 cm x 193 cm (48 in. x 36 in. x 76 in.)
- Weight: 90.7 kg (200 lb.)
- Frame and motor: 25 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labour: 1 year
Helpful tips and definitions for selecting the appropriate treadmill to suit your needs:
CHP (continuous horsepower): The maximum horsepower that the motor can produce while in continuous motion:
1.75 CHP or less: Recommended for 2 hours or less per week of jogging and/or running use, or unlimited walking use
2.0 to 2.5 CHP: Recommended for 3 to 5 hours per week of jogging and/or running use
3 CHP or more: Recommended for 5 or more hours per week of jogging and/or running use
Note: Users weighing more than 90.7 kg (200 lb.) may want to consider upgrading to the next higher CHP level depending on their needs.
*Access iFit® account from computer, tablet, or smartphone. Requires membership, sold separately. Trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. syncing iFit® account from tablet to machine currently on Android™ and iOS tablets only. Tablet not included.
- Continuous Horsepower (“CHP”) is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.
See More: Products available from Treadmills