MR100 Recumbent Cycle
The Spirit Medical Systems Group bike ergometers are intended to be used in aiding in the physical rehabilitation process for patients with orthopedic and neurological problems. Also used in sports medicine, wellness and general conditioning programs.
Speciality: Patella Femoral Conditions, Total Knee Replacements, ACL, MCL, and PCL Repairs, Arthritic Conditions and Tendonitis.
The MR100’s recumbent design pays particular attention to hip and lower body joint mobility, allowing optimal rehabilitation at a relatively relaxed posture. Users may input desired knee flexion angles and the software will suggest the pedal and the seat’s fore/aft position. Variables such as body symmetry and limb length can be taken into account for clinicians to finely tailor to every patient’s needs. The MR100 is equipped with the standard MA900 Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank, which operates in a closed-kinetic chain environment.
Typical applications for this product are:
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee / hip / ankle surgery.
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise
Unique uses for the Spirit MR100:
- Adjustable crank allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 15 degrees to full range.
- Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal stroke. Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs.
Other features of the MR100:
- Work range up to 750 watts (60 rpm) when level settings are at 15 watts per level
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap.