This Warranty applies only in the United States and Canada to products manufactured or distributed by FIT505™ under the FIT505 name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- Lifetime on the Frame
- 1 year on parts (excluding cables, handles, and pulleys which are 90
- FIT505 warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from FIT505 or from an authorized FIT505 reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
During the warranty period FIT505 will at no additional charge, repair or replace (at FIT505’s option) the Product if it becomes defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this Warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the product FIT505 may replace defective parts or, at the option of FIT505, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this warranty will become the property of FIT505. FIT505 reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to FIT505 in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, or any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present FIT505 with proof-of-purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty
This Warranty does not extend to any Product not purchased from FIT505 or from an authorized FIT505 reseller. This Warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective; (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by FIT505; (c) by modification of the Product; (d) as a result of service by anyone other than FIT505, or an authorized FIT505 warranty service provider. Should any product submitted for Warranty service be found to be ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished, and the repair will be made if requested by you upon FIT505’s receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement of payment.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY FIT505 MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FIT505 EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED IN THIS WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. NEITHER FIT505 NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state/ province to province. This is the only express warranty applicable to FIT505 branded products. FIT505 neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.
—Warranty is not applicable outside the United States and Canada— For service, please contact the retailer you purchased from or visit www.requestservice.ca. Original purchaser must pre-pay all freight charges on warranty claims. FIT505 will not accept Freight Collect shipments or return shipments on a freight collect basis.