BOSU Ball Elite Balance Trainer
Introducing BOSU Elite, a specially designed version of the BOSU Balance Trainer that helps improve athletic speed, power, body mechanics, and balance, and complements new, WeckMethod programming. The BOSU Elite was designed to enhance basic ground-based athletic movement: Squatting, Running, Jumping, and Agility. It incorporates a higher density dome and targeted training area defined by a “Power Line” and “Power Zone” to establish optimal body mechanics while performing advanced athletic workouts..
Its design, however, is not only geared toward athletics, it makes for an extremely durable product as well. The new Elite comes with a more rugged high density dome and has a reinforced base for platform side exercises. The moment your feet hit the new WeckMethod BOSU® Elite is the moment your feet will be better when they hit the ground.
Includes BOSU® Elite, foot pump, tri-lingual owner’s manual, tri-lingual wall charts and workout DVD:
Available in black honeycomb grip, grey rim, and black dually over molded platform for extra strength with a smooth, non-skid, non-marking base. Made in the U.S.A.
- Reference points for unique programming
- Introduces new Power Zone and Power Line
- New honeycomb grip
- Increased resistance for high-intensity loading
- 2000 lbs. weight-rated, durable, rugged dome
- Reinforced base for platform side exercises
- Product diameter – 65cm or 26”
- Maximum user weight limit – 400 lbs
- Enhances COG over BOS
- Creates a stronger athletic position
- Improves hip & pelvis positioning
- Strengthens & primes the body for heavier lifts
- Reduces injury & improves flexibility
- Unifies movements & body mechanics