Chin-ups are arguably the best upper body resistance exercise around. There is no other exercise that can replace its functional value; and no, the lat pull down is a not a suitable replacement. Not only do chins build the back and biceps, the abdominals, chest and grip get a workout as well.
A chin-up bar in a gym is also a highly useful fixture, given that it can also be used as an anchor for rings, bands or a TRX.
The wall Mounted Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar itself is bolted flush to the support brackets so there is no play or movement, just a solid fixture that will take any weight up to 400kg!
- Monkey Style Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
- Powder Coated to prevent rust
- Solid fixture that will take any weight up to 800lbs
- 48" between mounting holes - fits standard studs
- Assembled Size: L49 W24 H20, 20" Verticle wall attach bracket
- 6 bolts supplied with each cell. Installation of bolts require a masonry drill-bit and socket.
- Residential & Commercial Use.
The Treadmill Factory is not responsible for the integrity of the installation. Seek advice from the appropriate professionals as to the structural strength of the wall you are assembling to. Failure to install correctly could result in serious injury!