Element 9532 Back Extension
The Element 9532 is a pin loaded machine specially designed to work the erector spinae muscles (Back). The exerciser could effectively work out the back muscle by adjusting the initial position and erecting the back backward after choosing appropriate weight.
- Tube: Tube of functional part is primarily at thickness 3mm. The weight stack cage is with D-shape tube at size 95*81.1*3mm and racetrack tube at size 50*100*3mm which ensure ultra durability and stability.
- Shrouds: Translucent ABS shroud at thickness 3.2mm ensures ultra durability and shock resistance.
- Upholstery: High-density poly-foam and double stitches offer comfort and endurability.
- Cable: Self-lubricate American loos™ cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fiber ensures service life more than 250 thousand times.
- Bottle Holder: The bottle holder fixed on the cage is within reach.
- Adjustment: The seat adjustment handles allows easy operation for comfort.
- Handles: Ergonomic handle bars in TPV material with aluminum ring limit offers comfort and secure during workout.
- Dynamic Components: All dynamic components are shielded for safety purpose.
- Pulley: Lathed pulley with bearing of less tolerance ensure the smoothly moving.
- Safety: Meet EN957 safety regulation