A quality Smith machine can be used for any barbell exercise in which the barbell moves vertically up and down, such as the squat or the bench press. Body-Solid's ProClubLine SCB1000 Counter-Balanced Smith Machine capitalizes on state-of-the-art technology and precision engineering to offer an ideal strength-training solution for space challenged facilities such as police and fire departments, military institutions and schools.
Because it cannot fall forwards, backwards or sideways, a Smith machine is considered safer to use than an ordinary barbell. Since the weight does not need to be stabilized, this can allow unstable lifters to lift more weight. It also eliminates the need for a spotter.
Model Number: BS-SCB1000
Smith machines can be used for a high variety of exercises that any one regular machine would not be able to accommodate. For example, by using an adjustable bench with the SCB1000, you will be able to perform any of the following exercises using the Smith machine:
- Bench Press
- Incline Bench Press
- Decline Bench Press (with adjustable or decline bench)
- Military Press
- Behind the Neck Press
- and many others
The precision engineered SCB1000 offers an affordable, club-quality solution for police and fire departments, military installations and schools seeking a state-of-the-art machine that offers superior biomechanics, sealed bearing pivot points, heavy gauge steel and durable upholstery.
Quality components and superior design allow this machine to handle up to 1,000 pounds with ease, making it the perfect Smith machine for all facilities. This heavy duty, commercially rated smooth machine offers:
- Super-smooth vertical movement up and down the carriage.
- Safe guided motion to keep you from losing your balance and eliminate the need for a spotter.
- Ergonomically designed oval, 11-gauge steel that gives the SCB1000 a modern look and superior stability.
- Case hardened rods and high quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight.
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts to safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access.
- The perfect full body workout for people who are constantly on the run or unable to get a membership to a gym.
- Assembled Dimensions: 84"H x 50"L x 86"W