StairMaster® StepMill® 3
Designed with the StairMaster StepMill 5 in mind, the SM3 provides users with the same exceptional experience but in a more compact unit. The SM3 is the perfect “high reward” machine for light commercial and home use.
- Console features motivating programs with a large backlit LCD display
- Built-in reading rack keeps reading material at the perfect viewing angle
- Convenient water bottle holder to stay hydrated during workouts
- Heart Rate contact sensors conveniently provide feedback throughout workout
- Large padded handrails provide comfortable grip and support
- 6” step height for a smooth and easy stepping motion
- Injection-molded plastic shrouding with modern color scheme
- Automatic safety stop sensor located at the base of the steps will stop the stairs immediately when triggered
- Front transport wheels make moving unit easy
If you’re looking to burn calories, lose weight and strengthen and tone major muscle groups, stair climbing provides astounding results. In fact, climbing stairs is widely recognized as one of the most efficient and effective cardio and strength building workouts you can do. If you’re willing to put in the work, it provides the results!
With the NEW StepMill 3...
Maximize Your Cardio Efforts
Stair climbing raises your heart rate immediately. By lifting your body weight with every step,strength training is naturally built in.
Low Impact → High Calorie Burn
Moving your body weight uphill burns calories faster than just about any other cardio activity. High work levels are attained at very low speeds – for example, climbing at 1mph is similar to running at 4mph on flat ground.
Increase Core Muscle Strength
Maintaining balance engages core muscles with every step.
Tone and Sculpt Your Entire Lower Body
High repetitions are famous for building lean muscle and burning fat.